One of the exciting experiences for me in travelling is getting my passport stamped. Remember the old days when you got a stamp when you left home and got one on arrival into a new country? You still can – if you ask nicely – and which Customs Officer wouldn’t resist the request of two gorgeous travel princesses? With the new e-passports stamping is sadly becoming a thing of the past. Luckily technology has designed the smart phone and all our memories can be snapped and uploaded into the world wide web so there is still evidence of our adventures forever and ever …..
Countries that I have visited alone or with my children include:
- Dubai UAE
- South Africa
- India including Delhi, Japiur, Agra and Shimla
- United States of America including California, Disneyland: Anaheim, New York, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nevada
- Australia including Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Hobart, GoldCoast, Byron Bay, Coffs Harbour, Port Douglas, Broome, Canberra, Alice Springs and Ayers Rock
- Indonesia including Bali and Bintan Island
- Malaysia including Langkawi and Penang
- Thailand including Bangkok and Phuket
My aim is to have for you an interactive world map so when you roll over a destination it links to the relevant blog post. There is no harm in dreaming big ….